No products in the basket.
This Privacy Notice is a public statement of how TDP Ltd applies data protection principles to processing data. It will provide clarity on who is collecting the data, what data is being collected, and what is being done with the data.
Who we are
“We” or “Us” or “Our” means TDP Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 2606892. The management of TDP Ltd is located at Derby Road, Wirksworth Derbyshire, DE4 4BG.
This Privacy Notice governs the collection, storage and use of personal information collected by TDP Ltd, via the website at tdp.co.uk and any 3rd parties used by the organisation.
Our legal basis for processing personal data is as follows:
- Contract – when you buy from TDP Ltd, you are entering into a contract with TDP Ltd, allowing us to supply you with products or services.
- Legitimate Interests – it is in our business interest that we monitor the performance of our products, services and website performance
- Consent – when you sign up to receive our email newsletter we will ask for your explicit consent to collect and store your personal data. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When using a contact form on our website to contact us, the details you submit through it (for example, your name, email address etc) are logged and stored within our content management system. This process is necessary for our system to send us your details and message via email. We keep this data in our content management system for up to 12 months for customer service purposes. This data is used only to allow us to reply to your message and not used for marketing purposes unless you have checked any included “join our mailing list” checkbox.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that are stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
The cookies we use
We make use of the following cookies:
- Necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the tdp.co.uk website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the website or use the multipage contact forms.
- Statistics cookies. These cookies help us recognise and count the number of visitors and to analyse how visitors move around the website when they are using it. This helps us improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Third party cookies
Please note that third parties (e.g. Google Analytics) also set cookies, over which we have limited control. These cookies are only used for analytical purposes, to help us understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously. No personally identifiable data is sent to third parties via cookies.
The following third parties set cookies on the TDP Ltd website:
- Google Analytics – This is a product that tracks user behaviour across the website. Google Analytics set some cookies to allow them to follow user paths and identify unique users. We have set up our Google Analytics code so that it does not set or store a UserID, and so that it anonymizes IP addresses. As such, no personally identifiable information is stored.
- Hotjar -To validate that our website design and user experience are performing as expected and offer the best possible experience to our visitors. We also use it to perform surveys on pages and collect visitor feedback, when they want to share it with us.
- Youtube – To track visitor views, and to remember user preferences when viewing YouTube videos embedded in our website web pages.
- Vimeo – To track visitor views, and to remember user preferences when viewing Vimeo videos embedded in our website web pages.
Further information about cookies
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the tdp.co.uk website. If you would like more information from an independent resource on a range of cookie-related issues, including how to change your browser settings, please visit All About Cookies.
Embedded content from other websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We use various third party applications and services, with which we share your personal data, in order to provide our products and services.
These third parties are as follows:
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
As the data subject, you have the following rights:
- The right to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information held about you at any time, free of charge.
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information held about you, free of charge.
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you.
- The right to have your personal information deleted and removed from our systems, and any 3rd parties whom we have shared your data with. (This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.)
Where we send your data
- We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
- We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as parent companies, prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
- We may sometimes use third party data processors that are located outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). Where We transfer any personal data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR.
- In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
How we protect your data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All data is protected using the most advanced methods available. We do not store financial information like credit card numbers or personal information.