Spectrum recycled plastic picnic table is a classic style. Made in great colour options. Ideal for junior children.
Make any garden, school playground, activity centre or park a bright and inviting space with these fantastic junior picnic tables. More robust than timber, zero maintenance and no splinters, what’s not to like? All of the fixings are rebated, the seats and table tops are rounded off so there are less sharp edges or screws, making it safer for children. The recycled plastic used to made these great picnic tables will not allow the ingress of water so the product does not swell and shrink like timber around the fixings, so it makes this product much more stable and robust. The weight of each picnic table is also more that traditional materials so there is less likelihood of it tipping over.
Key Features of our Spectrum Picnic Table:
- UK made from recycled plastic waste destined for UK landfill.
- Will not rot or splinter like traditional timber.
- No maintenance.
- Extended legs available for concreting in.
- Can be pre-drilled with a parasol hole if required.
- Just add these items at the buy page.
- School playgrounds
- Park areas
- Activity centres
- And many more
1200mm x 1200mm x 700mm (L,W,H)